Thursday, 5 July 2007

Hectic life..

I'm school now. Having a chance to blog in the school's library is really cool because they're people who somehow glance on your blogging content. Argh, curious little Singaporean. Well, another reason why I'm blogging in school is because my computer is down. Actually i expected it to happen as I've been using it almost everyday. Frequent users get what he deserves, yup, that's what you call it.
Anyway, i received back my progress report slip yesterday and i was quite surprised that i didn't fail any of my subjects. Haha, probably it's because my AP points that pulled me up.
Chem- E
Phys- C
Maths-D
GP- D
Econ- A
Chi- A
Yup, I'm pretty disappointed with my Chemistry though i passed. To be honest, i did really put in a lot of effort but still couldn't grab hold the ability of answering well. Knowing the concepts is one thing, answering to the point is another. Poor me. Well, my Common test is coming soon, i hope i'll really put in my very best! Given that my computer is down, i believe I'll do better this time round. Haha!
Alright, got to go now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home