Friday, 6 July 2007

Another day in school...

I'm in school blogging again. Err! Guess that I've to spend my life with the school's library computer since my home com is down.

My mum mentioned about relationships to me the other day and i find it quite true thus i want to jot that down. She said that a person's character can never change, it's just that he or she has not show the true colour. The true reflection of personality lies in the hand of time. Hence to sustain a relationship, a person should therefore 'be-himself' while engaging in a relation. What do you of think about that? Haha. However, it's always easy to say. A guy will forever trying to mend a girl's heart while she's down and aid her when she needs help. So when can he show his true self? Before he knew it, he has already fallen deep in love with the girl. Thus, showing his true self will only affect the relation. Ha! This is so complicated! Anyway, let's put that aside. We're too young for that.

Time to get serious with my studies, not much time left to my common test. Got to go already, another guy is waiting to use the computer and he's seriously affecting my mood of blogging. Eik! I believe the next time i blog will be centuries later.
















This is the place where I found the best posture
of sleeping without letting the teachers know =)


















A friend of mine trying to stuff a cat into his bag
and bring it to class =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home