Friday, 3 August 2007

Finished

Hey readers!
I've just finished my Common test today and i can simply tell you that i screwed all of them up. Why? I wasn't well-prepared, as simple as that. Actually I wasn't really bothered by it because i half-expected it to happen. I mean, honestly, which guy can really sit down and study without having time off for fun? Err, perhaps there is, but that's definitely not the case for me. Anyway, i had physics paper today. It was a KILLER, far worse than gp paper and believe it for not, i stepped out of the examination room without knowing that i've just took a physics paper. Seriously, i was like swearing 'what the F..' to almost every questions and i did nothing but starred at it. They asked questions that have a mixture of both areas, Pure Memory Work and Creativity. Creativity, yes! It was so hailarous when they changed the projectile question into a santa(that christmas guy in case you do not know) sliding down the roof top, and the reason being is that santa feels like having some fun after delivering present. That bloody story took up almost half of the question length and from that i can see how hard teachers try to change the question. Well, I didn't actually scribbled some workings on the tough questions, except for some.

I can't really tell how badly i did this time as for all i care is that i've tried my best. The best is yet to be! Haha, I'm going to work harder next time, let's treat it as a lesson for myself =) Hey readers, if anyone of you has final fantasy or high school musical (break free) piano score, can you kindly spare me a copy? Kind of piano mood recently, haha!

Alright! So that marks the end of common test! Now, let's start preparing for Promos! Oh, i'm going to perform for this coming school national day celebration. I hope they will allow me to participate in it? haha, i mean at least i know how to play the selected piece for national day. Talking about that, it's the pirates of the carribean that we are going to play. Lame right but that is one of the pieces that we have been practising on, again and again.

I'm meeting my friend, Jasmine, for breakfast tomorrow! Kinda looking forward to it though it's just a simple meal. haha. You may find it weird but i enjoy having breakfast, and i mean breakfast only, with friends. Ohya, this is very random but SiPei! Listen up! LOL. I'm free these few days, i can spare time to teach you piano! haha. Lao pei ah lao pei, so old already still wanna learn piano, can your crooked fingers withstand the stretch? lols =P

Stay Happy! =D
















Derrel and me! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home