Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Harry potter and the order of phoenix

TODAY, i witnessed an incident which happened in Jurong East MRT station. It was one of the, perhaps, the most heart-thumping action scene that i have ever encountered! Sipei's HANDPHONE fell from the third to the second storey. She was really lucky that the phone did not hit on anyone's head during that peak hour, otherwise she'll be jailed for injurying public members. However, surprisely, after falling from that great height and landing on concrete ground, her phone managed to survive through. In fact, besides some minor scatches, her phone is still in perfect working condition which then came to my knowing that old modern handphones can be really durable. It brings me to wonder, what if it is my phone? Seriously, my heart will go with it. FORTUNATELY, very fortunately, she wasn't holding my phone that time, otherwise you wont be seeing me blogging now, i will be aimlessly looking at the pieces of my handphone ._.

I will hereby express my sympathy to Sipei's current phone as well as the phone that she's going to have in the future.

Ohm...

Lols. Anyway, recently, i noticed that my patience level has been running low. It'll be best if you can keep your mouth shut when you see the artificial smile plastered on my face. Sometimes, i can't tolerate extremely lame jokes when my mood isn't good. Instead of laughing, i'll just smirk. With my results going downhill and school daily assignment being badly handled, i do expect you guys to show minimum understanding by keeping a distance away from me. Note this strictly, i never like people to comfort me.

Well, tomorrow is the first performance that i'm going to take part in band! This is not my very first time performing infront of the school so i wouldn't expect myself to be nervous. Maybe?Haha, we'll see tomorrow. The performace tomorrow reminds me of the times when i performed in TeckWhyeSec, during Chinese New Year, School opening, Chinese lantern festival and blah blah blah.. I hope i'll not screw up the whole ceremony. Haha, wish myself all the best!

Went to watch Harry Potter And The Order Of Phoenix with Sipei today. It is kind of outdated show because we've been dragging it for weeks due to tight schedule, but afterall, we did enjoyed the show, i believe? Haha. The thing about watching movies that you've once read before is that you always know what would happen next. YES, it may be super boring at times but it's good to refresh your memory, isn't it? For instance, i never knew how Hagrid's brother looks like until i see it on screen. Ohya! speaking of this, it takes some time for that giant to compreheld what hermione,harry and ron are saying. The part where three of them tried to take care of it and Hagrid being suspend from Hogwart was totally being cut out from the video! Ah! No wonder i hear bad comments about the show from people.

Hrmx. What else to add on? Er. I'll be released from school at 10am tomorrow and i have no idea what i where to go after that. Maybe i'll just go and sleep or maybe.. maybe i'll attend my band senior farewell party? Ah, no idea. Got to go off to practise flute now, Majulah Singapura and Honour Glory!

It's me always..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home