Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Beetle and I

A minute before this I received a scolding from my Mum. Reason being? I caught a beetle and was fascinated by its appearance so brought it to her, half hoping that she'll be equally interested in it but I was wrong. She dislikes insect and that's what i always mis-interpreted it as 'she dislikes Cockroaches only'. The worst thing comes when the beetle starts to fly off in front of her. Awww... I guess i don't have to go further from here yea? Screaming was all she did. Haha, guess that I've scared the daylight out of her.

Didn't expect myself at a age of 18 to get scoldings just because of this kiddy reason. But well, never mind, my bet =)

I was a good boy today. I helped her mopped the floor and err..also commented her cooking was good! Ha! Surprisingly when i lend her a hand today, i felt like I'm back to the olden days. It's the feeling when i was in my Pri sch, where my bro and I usually got fooled to do housework But this time round, it's done at my own will and i guess that really marks the difference in ago gap. To lighten our mums' workload, who wouldn't want to do so?

Went back to school for maths tutorial in the morning and band practise in the afternoon. Hrmx. JJC's band is seriously becoming a girls' band! Gosh! Imagine, I was the only male player sitting among couple of the other female players today! It's like... What happened?!! Their topic revolves around girl stuffs and for a moment i felt like I'm the only guy on earth. Argh. Anyway, I learned MUSIC THEORY today and it's like so boring that half of my mind has already switched off even before they started teaching. LOL. Failure huh.

Alright, nothing exciting installed for me this holiday except the trip back to HK in Dec. Yup, I'll look forward to it =)














Presenting to you my new pet...!!

Sipei: Yeayea! I'm better now, thanks =)
Catherine: Yea, being student is just a little part of my life but the rest of my life very much depend on it. There goes my future if i screw up my studies. Haha. Well, I'll try my best to achieve good results and make sure i'll be able to travel around the world one day. Oh, will you be free this coming Dec? I may be going back to Hk so do keep some time off from your work for me yea? Lols.
Jeanie: Come on, dont make it sound as if I'm a pessimist yea! Haha. Anyway, thanks for your concern la, I appreciate it. Thanks =)
Goddess: Lol, so weird, I cant believe I'm actually addressing the goddess here. so bhb. K, slow snail, being human, we sometimes would lose control of our emotions and we're vulnerable to emotional change. But well! I'll take your advise yea? Haha. OMG. Why do I sound so formal? LOL. Let's make some NOISE!! AHHHHHHHH!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home